On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Shehan Simen <ssi...@itree.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Thanx for the reply.
>
> Could you please tell me axis2 tutorial which describe how to write a
> wsdl2java web service using jaxb binding? If I use jaxb data binding, that
> means I am using jax-ws, right?

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4_1/CodegenToolReference.html

It doesn't seem to be documented there, but anyways, use "-d jaxbri"
for jaxb. As for Spring and jaxws - someone who knows jaxws will have
to comment. AFAICT jaxws doesn't use an axis2 services.xml file nor
the typical MessageRecievers and therefore I'm not what state spring
and jaxws is in for axis2. Anyways, see the axis2 spring guide because
setting up a static reference to get your spring beans is simple - see
this post from a few days ago if interested:

http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=122943466610253&w=2

HTH,
Robert