Hi,

I am trying to add a custom element to the detail of an AxisFault. I simply
want to append another element to the detail of the fault. The code snippet
below is my attempt. It works to a point but i am having sporadic issues
with it.

For example when i debug the code and in doing so slow things down all is
well and the element is added and seen in the resulting SOAP envelope.
However when i let it run at execution speed the added element is not seen
in the SOAP envelope.

Does anyone has any insite as to why this may be the case? Has anyone
successfully added a custom element to an AxisFaults detail.

Thanks,
Cathal

============= Code Snippet ======================================

catch (AxisFault e) {

   OMFactory fac = e.getDetail().getOMFactory();

   OMElement jmsMessageElement = fac.createOMElement(new
QName("errorMessage2"), null);
   jmsMessageElement.setText(message.toString());

   e.getDetail().addChild(jmsMessageElement);

   MessageContext faultContext =
MessageContextBuilder.createFaultMessageContext(msgCtx, e);
   engine.sendFault(faultContext);
}