I think you can get the port from the HTTP "Host" header:

So just get the message context, pull the HTTP headers and get Host. Will work with HTTP 1.1.

Sanjiva.

Srinath Perera wrote:
Hi Guys;

Does that mean even though it worked for simple axis server, it does
not work on tomcat?

Azeez, by any chance do you know a pointer to how to do it with
tomcat? e.g. like JMX approach you mentioned.

Thanks
Srinath