I am trying to call Axis2 Stub implementation inside a java thread and run
the same. The run method of the java thread is not executed at all. Help me
to find where I am going wrong. Here is my program

public class TestThread implements Runnable {
        STPServiceProviderStub stub = null;
        STPServiceProviderStub.ProcessMessage processMsg = null;
        STPServiceProviderStub.ProcessMessageResponse resp = null;

        public void init(){
                try {
                        stub = new
STPServiceProviderStub("http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/MyService";);
                        System.out.println("aaaaaaaaaa");
                        processMsg = new
STPServiceProviderStub.ProcessMessage();
                        System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbb");
                } catch (AxisFault e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

        public void run() {
                System.out.println("111111111");
                execute();
        }

        public void execute() {

                System.out.println("222222222");

                try {
                        String msg = "message";
                        processMsg.setParam0(msg);
                        resp = stub.processMessage(processMsg);
                        String output = resp.get_return();
                        System.out.println("Webservices return :" + output);
                } catch (AxisFault e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (RemoteException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (RemoteExceptionException0 e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();

My Test class
--------------

public Class TestClass{
   public static void main(String args[]){
            TestThread obj = new TestThread();
            obj.init();
            Thread thr = new Thread(obj);
            thr.start();

My output is:
aaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbb

The code execution does not enter the run() method even and no exception or
error is thrown. Is my approach rte???

Thanks in advance