On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:17, Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I am stuck with the attachments. I have sent many mails in this forum
> mentioning the issue regarding creation of SOAPMessage with attachments from
> Inputstream but no one replied me back.
>
> Previously you have mentioned that asix saaj api has been moved to gerenimo.
> Could you please send me the url from where I can get the geronimo SNAPSHOT
> jar?

The SAAJ API version used by Axis2 can be found at [1]. Note that
there are currently no snapshots, because as an API it is not under
active development (it is just the translation into Java code of a
specification, so it's fairly static).

[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec/1.0.1/

> Could you send me the email-id of the developer who is working on axis-saaj
> implementation by which I can contact him directly. I am really really stuck
> here with my latest project. This is urgent for me. Please help.

I think that the SAAJ implementation is the work of several people. It
has been around for some time, so I don't know exactly who is the most
familiar with the code. You may have a look at [2] to see who worked
on it. The corresponding email addresses can be found at [3].

[2]
http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fwebservices%2Faxis2%2Ftrunk%2Fjava%2Fmodules%2Fsaaj
[3] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/team-list.html