can you send us the full schema, for the part you have given I can
exactly tell whether the response is correct for that I need to look at
the schema type of TelephoneInfoType as well. because all the properties
in that fields are in as attributes. So need to make sure that is the
what the schema also says.

Deepal

--
Thank you!