Hi All;

I have already said about my problem but want to repeat. I am using Axis2 and
Axis2 Code Generator for Eclipse to generate my client codes. (Choosing ABD
binding)

As you know when the response has extre elements or the order is different than
the wsdl than it causes and Unexpected Subelemenet exception. Is there a way to
void it. Is it possible to make Axis2 just use the coming elemenst that are
necceassary for it. Or should I change my binding methodology?
This a very problem for me because the server is not stable about the responses
and is dynamic for being able to response for diffrent requests.

yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org