On 1/7/09, rabelenda <rabele...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I', trying to make an axis2 module to check, when a message comes to a
> service, if the user has access rights to the operation. For this I need in
> the handler to make a response to the client when the user hasn't got
> permission.

If you attach your handler to phase after the dispatching phase, you
will be able to get the service name and the operation name. How do
find who the user is ? Transport headers ? or custom header with
username ? If you the user information also you can do the necessary
check.

How can I manage to create a response to the client in the
> InFlow handler of the service? Any ideas will be appreciated.

Can't you just return a fault by throwing an AxisFault ?

thanks,
nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya