Thanks for your replay, Deepal !

I try with this configuration:

<service name="AddressBookService" scope="application">
    <description>
        POJO: AddressBook Service
    </description>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only";

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter
name="ServiceClass">sample.addressbook.service.AddressBookService</parameter>
    <operation name="parentMethod" />

</service>

In the wsdl now i see the "parentMethod" method, but it doesn't generate the
correct stub (using JAX-WS for the client). It's seem to ignore the parent
method.