Andreas,

Thanks for your input, but it is still the same... Just wondering why when i
debug it is  working and when I am not it does''t work

Adding following line on top of the method also helps
    System.out.println("Messages: "+msgContext.getEnvelope());

but this doesn't help
       msgContext.getEnvelope();

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com