Thanks Amila/Sameera for your reply.
Yes, I have a sample request in XML String. Want to pass that to the stub
methods directly. Also from the response want to get the XML response back
as String with no java objects involved.

Tried -d none option and the stub has the operation as below :
    public  org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
SearchLink(org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement searchLink)
                                                            throws
java.rmi.RemoteException

Wondering what is the parameter org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement searchLink refers
to here. Is it the whole request XML only for the payload or the whole SOAP
envelop.

Thanks for your time and help,
Regards
cbear