Hi, all

When I run WSDL2java in xmlbeans databinding. it's always report the following
exception.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
project://local/soapenc.xsd:95:3: error:
sch-props-correct.2: Duplicate global type:
ar...@http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ (Original global type found in
file:
null)
    at
org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility.processSchemas(CodeGenerationUtility.java:325)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: project://local/soapenc.xsd:95:3:
error: sch-props-correct.2: Duplicate global type:
ar...@http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ (Original global type found in
file: null)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:225)
    at
    at
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:667)

The soapenc.xsd file has been downloaded from
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, and has been saved in localhost.
My applications's wsdl import the soapenc.xsd file as this:

<xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
             schemaLocation="./soapenc.xsd"/>

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem?
Thanks

Guo