Hello:1) I tried to use the Policy based examples. When I try to get the
wsdl, get the following exception o the axis2 server:

[INFO] getData request failed for dialect, http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.DataRetrievalException:
java.lang.NullPointerExce
ption
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLD
ataLocator.java:134)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.getData(WSDLDataLocato
r.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.AxisDataLocatorImpl.getData(AxisDataLo
catorImpl.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getData(AxisService.java:272
5)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getWSDL(AxisService.java:146
5)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.printWSDL(AxisService.java:1
337)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.service(HTTPWorker.java:14
6)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.doService(Axis
HttpService.java:281)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.handleRequest(
AxisHttpService.java:187)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.HttpServiceProcessor.run(HttpS
erviceProcessor.java:82)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.run
Worker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.ExternalPolicySerializer.serialize(ExternalPoli
cySerializer.java:175)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.PolicyUtil.getPolicyComponentAsOMElement(Policy
Util.java:110)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.addPoliciesToDefiniti
onElement(AxisService2WSDL11.java:621)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.generateOM(AxisServic
e2WSDL11.java:238)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLD
ataLocator.java:130)
        ... 12 more
        at
org.apache.ws.secpolicy.model.TransportToken.serialize(TransportToken
.java:90)
        at
org.apache.ws.secpolicy.model.TransportBinding.serialize(TransportBin
ding.java:157)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.ExternalPolicySerializer.serialize(ExternalPoli
cySerializer.java:159)
        ... 16 more

2) Wondering how I could do the policy based client using dynamically
(coding)

3) Is it not recommended to use the OutflowConfiguration with axis2 since
the class is deprecated

4) Is WS-Policy needs to be used along with WS-Security.. if only
WS-Security needs to be used, how to do that programmitically without the
deprecated OutflowConfiguration

Thanks,
cabear