Hi everyone,

based on this article: http://wso2.org/library/3786, I wrote my own (simple)
wsdl with a policy attached to the soap binding.
I load that wsdl with a WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder [1]. My issue is that
when I invoke the service the following AxisFault is thrown:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed for header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd:
Security
    at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.checkMustUnderstand(AxisEngine.java:102)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:166)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)

After a debugging session, it appears that the policy map of the AxisService
holds a policy reference, but the policy include and subject do not. And the
policy is never accessed by the RampartReceiver.

Could you tell what I'm missing and/or point me to a working sample of
embedded policy (I did not find any in Rampart repo)?

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

[1]
http://github.com/matthieu/apache-ode/blob/085025ab3639c7aa0255bbb9b905210ff6caf295/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/hooks/ODEAxisService.java#L80