For historic purpose: I solved this problem using the sessions concept. How
I did:

1) Implements the Lifecycle interface to POJO service's class

2) add <service name="ServiceName" scope="application"> </service> to
axis2.xml and services.xml files

3) Overrride the init() and destroy() methos. In init() you should put your open
socket and others methods and in destroy() you must the socket close
operation;

Thanks everybody!

--
--fx