Hi Prasuna,
Once you have exposed your web service over JMS , you can use
WSDL2JAVA to generate client side Stub and it is possible to use this
Stub to post a request to a JMS Queue . Further you can find URL for
the  JMS endpoint on generated WSDL document.

             // JMS Endpoit
             String
ServiceEPR=".......................................................";

            ConfigurationContext cfgCtx =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
                    "/opt/java/sw/axis2-1.4.1/repository",
                    "/opt/java/sw/axis2-1.4.1/conf/axis2-client.xml");

           //generated stub
            JMSServiceStub stub=new JMSServiceStub(cfgCtx,ServiceEPR);

after this line you can use client's stub as usual , hope this will help you.

thanks,

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - ssagara.blogspot.com