Hi everybody,

I´m playing around with Axis2 (1.41) and Rampart (1.4). The Policy
Configuration works fine.

I attach a Policy to my Axis2-Service and generate the client from wsdl.

So my client is already configured for my desired security operations. Until
now I configured the clientside rampart-module (crypto-settings, user-settings)

 either static in the client-axis2.xml or dynamically in the Service-Sourcecode.

The configuration-part of the client-axis2.xml looks like that:

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="Authenticate, Sign and Encrypt"

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";

xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy";>

      <ramp:RampartConfig xmlns:ramp="http://ws.apache.org/rampart/policy";>

            <ramp:user>client</ramp:user>

<ramp:passwordCallbackClass>ClientPWCallbackHandler</ramp:passwordCallbackClass>

            <ramp:encryptionUser>service</ramp:encryptionUser>

            <ramp:signatureCrypto>

                  <ramp:crypto
provider="org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin">

                        <ramp:property
name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type">JKS</ramp:property>

                        <ramp:property
name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file">client.jks</ramp:property>

                        <ramp:property

name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password">test</ramp:property>

                  </ramp:crypto>

            </ramp:signatureCrypto>

      </ramp:RampartConfig>

</wsp:Policy>

Is this the right way to configure the client in a static way or is there
another possibility?

Maybe a better one?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers!

Regards,

Nicolas