Hi all,

I'm experimenting with web services deployed with axis2 in tomcat using ssl
for securing them and noticed something strange. I can call one of the
services many times and no problems, but when I want to call  another
service I get

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

from tomcat. If I start tomcat without ssl enabled all services and
container behaves normally, calling them multiple times works as it should.
Have anyone experienced anything similar? I've not altered any of the web
services just added the tomcat ssl connector and configured it like this

 <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" enableLookups="true"
               keystoreFile="${user.home}/my.jks"
               keystorePass="password" acceptCount="100"
minSpareThreads="5" maxSpareThreads="75"
                disableUploadTimeout="true"
/>

I'm usign axis2-1.4.1, tomat 6.0.18

cheers, Håkon