Hi,

I'm using Axis2 1.4 version.

In axis2.xml there is a parameter named "hostname"

    <!-- Following parameter will set the host name for the epr-->

    <!--<parameter name="hostname"
locked="true">myhost.com</parameter>-->

Is there a way to set this "hostname" parameter programmatically at
runtime?

The requirement I have is that I have to set a different hostname for
each server where my webservices is deployed and I don't want to edit
each of those axis2.xml files in the corresponding war files.

I'll have a hostname defined in some property file & I have to read it
at runtime & set it to this hostname parameter programmatically.

Thanks

Raghu