Hi,

Quoting Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@bccs.uib.no>:
Can you specify that an interaction should be final or not? I looked at the
messages exchanged in rampart sample 05, and there the
RequestedSecurityTokenResponse was not wrapped inside a
RequestedSecurityTokenResponseCollection

Look at the Rampart's source, STSClient,
processIssueResponse:

        if (version == RahasConstants.VERSION_05_12) {
            //The WS-SX result will be an RSTRC
            rstr = result.getFirstElement();
        }

This means that the STS has to return the RSTRC. If you use a single
round trip, then the template is always RST/RSTRC.

I already posted it in the rampart-dev ml:

<http://www.nabble.com/Misunderstanding-in-rampart-processIssueResponse-td21706796.html>

and also look at the OASIS' ml:

<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx-comment/200901/msg00002.html>

Ciao,