Hi all,

I wanted to add username/password token in my request to my sts service. I'm
using the STSClient from rahas and tried with this

Options options = new Options();
        options.setUserName("user");
        options.setPassword("pass");
        options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
                loadPolicy("policy/sts_policy.xml"));
        stsClient.setOptions(options);

But the messages don't have a security header.

Alos how should I configure the callback handler, since it need to both
validate the username password and fetch the certificate for validating the
signed message. Should it be something like this

if(pwcb.getUsage() == WSPasswordCallback.USERNAME_TOKEN){
   /* Do password validation*/
}

if(pwcb.getUsage() == WSPasswordCallback.SIGNATURE){
/* Do set password for keystore*/
}

cheers, Håkon
--