Hello,

I am constructing an axis2 server using the axis2 library, and we pretty
much followed the steps in: http://wso2.org/library/585 by using Creating
ConfigurationContext using Custom AxisConfigurator.

It works great for most of the cases, but had problem to load the jar file
inside aar lib directory. For example, we have a EchoService, where the
EchoServiceSkeleton.java needs the Testee.jar which in the lib dir of the
aar. So the strcture of aar file is like:
  META-INF/
  META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  META-INF/EchoService.wsdl
  META-INF/services.xml
  lib/
  lib/Testee.jar
  org/
  org/apache/axis2/EchoService/EchoServiceSkeleton.class
  org/example1/
  org/example1/example1/Echo.class...

We always got: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
sample/for_lib_in_aar/Testing.

While debuging this problem, I noticed that when the service was populated,
the jar file was extracted at tmp/_axis2 directory, and I even can see the
path is correctly listed inside the ucp of DeploymentClassLoader. So the I
believe the DeploymentClassLoader was correctly.

But when axis2 server invokeBusinessLogic(messageCtx), it always using the
URLClassLoader from AxisConfiguration, but not the DeploymentClassLoader
which associated with the specific service.

I also tried the  <parameter name="ServiceTCCL">composite</parameter> for
services.xml, but no difference.

Can anyone give me some idea?