From: Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Axis2 Codegen Wizard
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:55 AM

#yiv825926677 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv825926677 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;}

Martin,

First, thank you for your reply.

I most certainly can supply the source.

Do you need just the class that I am try to generate the
WSDL for, supporting classes or the entire project?

Let me know and I'll get it to you right
away.

Mike