Hi Dennis,
     I think the problem is with the serialization of Transport binding
assertion without a transport token. What are your security requirements ?
If you only need to have the username token , you can remove the Transport
binding assertion completely and have only the SupportingTokens assertion in
the policy. If you also need to enforce https transport, you can add a
HttpsToken as a transport token.

thanks,
Nandana