Hi,

I’m working with axis 1.4 and am relying on axis2 to auto generate the wsdl
I’m using from my .aar file.  For most of my environments everything works
fine but as I get closer to the production environments (and the
server/network configuration gets more detailed) I start getting erroneous
ports in my wsdl.

I have axis2 deployed on port 7004, but the port number being auto generated
is 80 and I’m not sure why.  This
http://www.nabble.com/wsdl-port-address-uses-incorrect-port-number-td19574019.html#a19574019
thread   seemed promising but I’m not really sure it had any answers.

I tried using modifyUserWSDLPortAddress but I’m not including a wsdl with my
service.  The other suggestion was to update the axis2.xml file and set the
port number for the transport receiver. In my axis2.xml file, that’s
currently set to port 8080, not 80 so I’m not sure where the 80 is coming
from.

Is this a proxy issue? Is there a way to force axis2 to use a certain port
number?

Thanks

Here’s what is actually generated.

< wsdl:service name="myService">
−
<wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint"
binding="ns:MyServiceSoap11Binding">
<soap:address
location="http://192.168.1.1:80/axis2/services/MyService.MyServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
<wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint"
binding="ns:MyServiceSoap12Binding">
<soap12:address location="http://
192.168.1.1:80/axis2/services/MyService.MyServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
<wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttpEndpoint" binding="ns:MyServiceHttpBinding">
<http:address location="http://
192.168.1.1:80/axis2/services/MyService.MyServiceHttpEndpoint"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>