Hello Santosh,

Well, I am using "wrapped" document/literal convention as this is the one to
achieve interoperability between Microsoft .net and Java server side based
on Axis 1.x. I can not say for RPC/encoded but according to Anne Thomas
Manes[1] .net doesn't support rpc/literal.

Hope this helps.

Jose Ferreiro

[1] -
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.htmlby