From: "Pradeep Fernando" <pradee...@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:46:21 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Axis2 1.4] WS-Policy in WSDL 1.1 vs WSDL2.0 using wsdl2java
utility

Hi leon,

I'm bit bussy with my GSOC & hopefully i would be able to fix this within this
week itself. I have gathered required info to
work on this issue & looks good. Sagara gave me some valuable info on woden
parser.

thanks ,
pradeep fernando.

--
Leon S. Searl, Software/Hardware Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas