From: Sagara Gunathunga [mailto:sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 2:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Setting hostname in axis2.xml ????

Hi Raghu ,
You can use same "hostname" parameter  programatically either  in
service level or module level . one possible approach is given below .

1. Implement the  "ServiceLifeCycle" interface within your service
class or as a separate class .

2. set the  value to "hostname" parameter within the startUp ( ...) method.

        axisService.getAxisConfiguration().addParameter("hostname",
"myhost.com");

3. add your LifeCycle class to service.xml file.

    <service name="SimpleService" class="LifeCycleClassName">

Thanks

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com