Hi, All
I am using axis2-1.4. I had the service deployed to tomcat and it is tested. I also developed client using the AXIOM.
The client is initialized like this
ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(TestConfig.repo_dir, null);
sc = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);
sc.engageModule("rampart");

Right now, I need to move the client code to tomcat and use it as a library. How can I obtain a ConfigurationContext in server? I know the axis2 definitely creates configurationContext for its services. I just do not know how to obtain the configuration for my client.

Help is appreciated.

thanks

-jason