Hi,

I'm considering upgrading axis2 to use the new httpclient 4.0 in conjunction
with jcifs library in order to support HTTP NTLMv2 connections. I need feedback
from axis2 contributors/developers.

Please confirm what steps I should take to achieve that.

1. Implement a new TransportSender using httpclient 4.0. I'm hoping I can base
my code on the existing CommonsHTTPTransportSender and port it to use
httpclient 4.0.

2. Modify axis2.xml to use my new TransportSender.

Can anyone tell me if there are any hidden runtime dependencies I should be
aware of? Based on the axis2 source code analysis I made; it seems like
httpclient 3.1 is only used in CommonsHTTPTransportSender class and that class
can be completely ignored at runtime if axis2.xml is not configured to use it,
please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thank you!
-Guillaume Jeudy

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.