Sriram,

I am by no means an expert but thought it might help you - so please
take it into consideration while implementing
it or spending time on it.

- From what I understand you need content's length in SoapEnvelope. --
to do so: There might be another easier way to do so:

but one way I could think is -- inside your messageReceiver - you have
handle to MessageContenxt - from that you can get SOAPEnvelope and
then
you can extract SoapHeader and SoapBody - Assuming you have Text
message - do string.length  on it and add
new OMElement as child of SoapHeaderBlock (please see AXIOM API)

-regards,
rishi