Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your suggestions. I built logging.mar in my
axis2/samples/userguide using 'ant generate.module' then copied it to my
client's lib directory and added it to it's manifest file, recompiled and
ran the client, still gives the error: "Unable to engage module : logging".

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks again.

Joe.