Hi,

I have been successful in creating AAR with Spring and Hibernate in it with
the help of the Axis2 Spring POJO guide. Now my problem is if i have 2 or
more AAR's with Spring and Hibernate in it deployed in the same axis
container (i.e.; deployed in services folder) only one service works as it
is picking only one application context . Can you tell me how to resolve it

To be more clear heres an example. I have here 2 aars(xyz and abc) with
spring and hibernate in it. These 2 services are deployed in the services
folder in Axis2 container with no errors. But when i try to test the
services only one service works but not both because the Axis2 container is
maintaining/loading only one applicationContext while startup or may be
overriding the applicationContext(appCtx = new
 ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(new String[] {"applicationContext.xml"},
false))

Both the services work if i deploy them in 2 different Axis2 containers.
Hope u understood the problem. Can you please suggest me how to have many
aar files with its one copy of applicationContext availabel to them

xyz.aar                                                        abc.aar
com                                                             org
 --Simpleservice.class
--ComplexService
 --SpringInIt.class
--XSpringInIt.class
com.repository                                               org.repository
  --DAO's.class
--DAO's.class
com.resources                                                com.resources
 --x.hbm.xml                                                     --y.hbm.xml
lib                                                                 libs
--*.jar(all the jars needed to work)                      --jars
META-INF                                                       META-INF
--MANIFEST.MF                                                --MANIFEST.MF

--services.xml
--services.xml
applicationContext.xml
--applicationContext.xml