Hi,

I'm using Axis2 1.4.1 and WSDL2Java created stubs to access a web service.

I'm trying to enable keep-alive and gzip encoding to reduce network
latency and improve throughput, but am not having any luck.

I would have expected to need to call
Stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
Boolean.FALSE) to get keep alive working from the documentation, but
then I realised that I'm not even seeing any chunked headers in the
request (it doesn't affect operation, either).

So what exactly do I need to do to get this working?  Anyone have a
code snippet or example?  My searches thus far have turned up blank.

Thanks!

Dave