Hi All,

I have created and deployed a web service on axis2. Now I start to work for
client as it is given on apache axis2 site. After some effort the client
gets compiled. But I am not able to run it because it needs many approx 56
jar file at run time as apache suggest. I have tried to set all in
environment variable "CLASSPATH" but it does not accept so many file names.
Then I tried to set class path using a batch file technique also tried to
set it on command prompt directly but in each case failed and the client app
produce error on console:

The stack trace is given below:

C:\ axiswebservice\WeatherClient>java WeatherRPCClient

org/apache/axiom/om/OMNode

        at WeatherRPCClient.main(WeatherRPCClient.java:16)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axiom.om.OMNode

        ... 1 more

C:\ axiswebservice\WeatherClient>

Please suggest how to move further..

Thanks in advance

Rajneesh Kumar

===================================================================================================
Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments
transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this e-mail and
any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed or altered
without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing,
circulation or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment
transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it in error please
notify OTS Solutions at i...@otssolutions.com