Hi,

I need to expose some webservices via a front-end (using HTTPS). Webservices
are pyhsically located on a machine with an internal IP address. I'm
autogenerating WSDL.

I tried to set

    <parameter
name="httpFrontendHostUrl">https://myFrontend:myPort/myServices</parameter>

but in the autogenerated WSDL, still got

<wsdl:service name="myService">
−
<wsdl:port name="myServiceSOAP11port_http"
binding="axis2:myServiceSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address
location="http://myInternalIp:myPort/myServices/services/myService"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
<wsdl:port name="myServiceSOAP12port_http"
binding="axis2:myServiceSOAP12Binding">
<soap12:address
location="http://myInternalIp:myPort/myServices/services/myService"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
<wsdl:port name="myServiceHttpport" binding="axis2:myServiceHttpBinding">
<http:address
location="http://myInternalIp:myPort/myServices/services/myService"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

Why isn't the internal IP on the WSDL replaced with the frontend IP? This
way, clients using this WSDL cannot connect to the webservice as they've got
the internal IP address and not the one they should use.

Another thing: why the protocol is http and not https?

I'm not so experienced in Axis2.

Thanks