From: Sagara Gunathunga [mailto:sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:19 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Access to message context in Password Callback Handler

Hi Sanjay,
I have seen lot of post about this requirement, sometimes ago i also
faced the same issue. AFAIK still there is no proper solution for
this.

cant you use following approach for your requirement..?

1. In callback handler save user profile into a database table  after
successful authentication . ( or persist using any other approach.)

2. In the service method retrieve above user profile from database to
access required details.

( I know this is little ugly :) .... but possible solution)

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com