Just an idea!! may be there is a better idea but you can try this if it
suits in your case:

create a batch file. execute the necessary commands sequentially:

. delete the java source files already exits
- run the command to create the java sources from wsdl
 just run the batch file everytime your wsdl changes.

Chinmoy