Hi,

It can be characterset issue. Try to figure out, what data is being saved in
both application? are you sure that in app A and app B you are trying to
save same non-ascii characters? if you are reading the inputstream before
creating the SOAP, please use a characterset to read the inputstream (i.e.
new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(request.getInputStream(),

Chinmoy