Try removing the ServiceClass parameter.

________________________________
From: sk_kale [mailto:sks_k...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis2 Spring integration... Getting nulls in dependency injected values

[Summary of problem] I am trying to integrate Axis2 with Spring 2.5
--->hibernate in tomcat. My problem is my webservice class has few dependencies
(beans), which I expect to be injected by spring container. They are actually
injected during tomcat startup, but when I call webservice, these dependecies (
beans ) are null. How to fix this. [/End Summary] [Details] My services.xml is
simple spring example com.test.webservice.EmpWebService
org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier
EmpWebService I have copied spring.jar and axis2-spring-1.4.1.jar in
axis2/WEB-INF/lib directory. My classes in seperate jar file which is also
copied in axis2/WEB-INF/lib directory. My aar contains, META-INF/services.xml
and META-INF/MANIFEST.FM I have added following in web.xml
contextConfigLocation beans.xml,hibernate.xml
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener In my beans.xml, I have
declared ... So I do not find anything wrong in configuration. When I start
tomcat, the spring injects dependency properly. I checked it by adding
system.out.println in setXXX methods, so setXXX methods gets called during
tomcat startup. I also check if values being set ( injected) by Spring
container are not null. So no problem in server startup. Everything looks ok.
But when I call this webservice thorough client, I found that property
empService ( which is supposed to be injected by spring container ) is null. My
understanding is this is happening because Web Service class which is
com.test.webservice.EmpWebService is loaded by two class loaders, this is why
the classloader which loads this class during tomcat startup injects the
dependencies properly. But when I call webservice, these dependencies
(empService property) is null, this because this might have been loaded by
different class loader, I have no idea. But how can fix this, please help me.