Hi Norio,

There's a complete tutorial on Web service & the client side with a complete
example. You can go through that and get a better understanding of the
implementation process.

http://lkamal.blogspot.com/2008/07/web-service-axis-tutorial-client-server.html

Hope that will help you. That sample does not send/receive our own class
instances, however that will give you a better understanding of the whole
process and you will be able to write a web service to send/receive your own
class instances easily.

Cheers,
Kamal

Kamal Mettananda