No luck still - is it possible that no one using Axis or any SOAP-engine implementation is involved with mobility? If yes let me know and I will sell my idea for millions - he he
But I doubt I have anything new.

Seriously, can at least anyone involved in the development of Axis and its products tell me with even a simple yes or a no, is there a lightweight implementation of Axis that can run on mobile devices (CDC, CLDC) or any other such technology. I have been searching around for a while and nothing much other than a 2006 proposal for mobile Axis came about so before I get into implementing something on my own it would
be good to avoid re-inventing the wheel

Thanks very much for your help

Demetris G wrote:

Trying again hoping to get some kind of hope for mobile Axis. No one has ever used SOAP implementations on mobile devices? Before I jump into k-this and k-that I wanted to make sure I am not missing a mobile implementation of the
Axis engines.

Thanks again
Demetris

Demetris G wrote:

Hi all,

I have been using Axis and Axis2 for my apps but now as we are migrating our software architecture to mobile devices (primarily CDC-based) we scrabbling to figure out the migration of Axis engines
and WSDL parsers.

Is kSOAP2 the best we can do for using Axis engines on mobile devices? And where can we find WSDL parsers for such environments? Any hints or info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much
Demetris