Hello,
I am trying to create a JSP with an html form which would let the client
provide a request SOAP message in a form element and expect the SOAP
response message from my service in another textarea form element in the
same JSP.
To acheive this, I'm having issues with two things:
1. Passing the SOAP tags in the input xml string to the client stub - if I
remove the soap envelope, header and body tags and just supply the content
xml of soap body it works fine. If I put the soap tags I get the exception -
Unexpected sublement body....
2. Getting the xml string representation of the full response message
(including the soap tags) that I have designed to be set in the
session.setAttribute that my JSP will read from and display the contents in
the form element. I have been trying to find a way to be able to serialize
the response message in my Skeleton and/or callbackHandler classes.
I am able to do this and get a string representation of the response of the
contents of the onwards.
public class MyCallbackHandler extends MyServiceCallbackHandler {
private String responseXml; //To be able to get this value in my Client Stub
wrapper.
public void receiveResultMyRequest(client.MyServiceStub.MyResponse result) {
try { OMElement omElement =
result.getOMElement(client.MyServiceStub.MyResponse.MY_QNAME,OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory());
String omElementString = omElement.toStringWithConsume();
//Also tried
omElement.getBuilder.getDocumentElement().toStringWithConsume();  - no
difference!
System.out.println("Response xml in callbackHandler="+omElementString);
setResponseXml(omElementString);
}catch (ADBException adb){ adb.printStackTrace(); } }

This above code just gives me the xml representation of the contents in the
But, I need the soap wrapper tags too -

Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks!
WSNewbie