I would like to define custom user handlers and invoke them per operation. Is
there way to define them in services.xml and package them in the same .aar
file as the services? I don't want to package them in a separate module
archive or include them in the system class path, as then I would have to
package everything that goes with it.
Basically, I am just trying to find a way to define custom phases without
overriding the axis2.xml or splitting the application across services
archive and modules archive and having separate deployments.
Has anyone tried that with axis2?
Thanks in advance.