Hello xedus,

    I wonder how do you deploy axis2 in websphere. I've tried to deploy the war
file of axis2 1.3, 1.4 and 1.41 on Websphere 5.1 and failed every time.

    I only got such exceptions:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.xml.namespace.QName: method
<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V not found
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doInit(StrictServletInstance.java:99)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:147)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.PreInitializedServletState.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:270)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:113)
 at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.init(ServletInstance.java:189)
 at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)

    I set parent last setting on the axis2.war file in the server. But it
doesn't work.

    Any information is appreciated, thanks a lot.

Regards
Jeffty