From: amardeep singh khera [mailto:amardeepsinghkh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:00 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Session Managment using .net client..

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with managing session between  an axis2 java
service and C#.net console client. I am able to manage session between
the same axis2 java service and java client(axis client) by using
following code in my java  client:

Service Client client = stub._getServiceClient();

                  Options opt = client.getOptions();

                  opt.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000);

                  opt.setManageSession(true);

                  client.setOptions(opt);

And in my service implementation class I store user details into axis
session using following code

MessageContext msgContext = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();

            ServiceContext serviceContext =
msgContext.getServiceContext();

            serviceContext.setProperty("ROLE_ID", roleId.toString());

            serviceContext.setProperty("AUTHENTICATION_STATUS",

                        authenticationStatus);

            serviceContext.setProperty("USER_ID", userId);

            msgContext.setServiceContext(serviceContext);

This is all working fine for me as long as I am using java client.

Now my other requirement is to develop a C# .net console client for the
same service. So I have generated the proxy class using Microsoft visual
studio from wsdl and written C#.net console client which is working
fine. But now I want to implement session management in a similar way as
I am able to do so in java client. Can anyone please suggest me a way to
do so.

Thanks

Amardeep Singh