Hi,

We have been running our web services for quite some time now using Axis2 on
a Windows OS.
Recently we attempted to run the services on a Linux OS and have been
receiving a very generic error. An exception is being thrown during the
creation of an XML Schema object. I have been unable to setup debugging for
xerces correctly and as a result i am none the wiser as to why this
exception is being thrown.

Has anyone seen any problems like this on a Linux OS, which run fine on
Windows?

Thanks,
Cathal

p.s also any pointers on why my eclipse debugger is not picking up any line
information when debugging xerces would be helpful aswell.

The stack trace received is as follows:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
'commontypes:FineosMoney' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaError(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getGlobalDecl(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.traverseNamedElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTraverser.traverseLocal(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.traverseLocalElements(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(Unknown Source)
        at
com.fineos.ta.services2.validation.TaValidationHandler.getSchema(TaValidationHandler.java:227)
        at
com.fineos.ta.services2.validation.TaValidationHandler.updateUnmarshallerWithSchemaForValidation(TaValidationHandler.java:156)