Vadim,

The content type of the attachment is determined by a call to
DataSource#getContentType(). The problem is that FileDataSource
doesn't allow you to set the content type explicitly, but uses some
filetype mapping mechanism. There is an alternative implementation
called "CachedFileDataSource" in Axiom that allows you to set the
content type yourself.

Regards,

Andreas