I'm running axis2 1.4  on tomcat running behind IIS server,
I generated a java client using the WSDL, this client works correctly when I
point directly to Tomcat server
When I point to IIS server URL it responds with HTTP Error 430 ,
 on the Server log  I can see (there is no other error)
DEBUG transport.TransportUtils        - Did not find RequestResponseTransport
cannot set response written

Now I build a dot net client & point URL  directly to IIS server is responds
correctly !!
Wow Java client- Java Server does not work
Dot net client - Java Server  Works

What's Happening??
Is there anything special that need to be done on Java Client??

Cyril