Hi ,

I'm not able to set body of soap message with a xml file content previously
saved !!

I must save body content to re-send,in fault case ... Can I set body message,
directly, without use  setXxxx  method of object ?

HEEEEEEELLLLP.... .

Thank in advance !!

Alex

==================

code used to get body serialized (xml) from message.
ConfirmOpResponse confirm = new ConfirmOpResponse ();

confirm.setCodiceEsito(new CodiceEsito_type1(esito, true));

DescrizioneEsito_type1 descr = new DescrizioneEsito_type1();

descr.setDescrizioneEsito_type0(descrizione);

confirm.setDescrizioneEsito(descr);

try {

OMElement confOp = confirm.getOMElement(ConfirmOpResponse .MY_QNAME,
OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory());

serializedObj= confOp.toString();

System.out.println(serializedObj);   ---- print xml

} catch (ADBException e) {